Lineatabs® are most recommended when eating fatty snacks or meals. If you enjoy "junk food" occassionally (and most of us do), Lineatabs® can help remove fat from your diet as you eat it. There are no indications that Lineatabs® will burn away fat that has already been metabolised and stored in your body, aside from the simple fact that your body will always seek fat to burn to create energy. The less fat that is available, the better for weight loss-motivated individuals.
Lineatabs® is NOT a replacement for a healthy diet and regular excerise. It is a dietary supplement. You add it to your healthy lifestyle.
In general, Lineatabs® are MOST recommended if:
- You want to stop gaining weight
- You do enjoy "junk food" occasionally
- You have little time or energy to regularly prepare healthy meals and excercise
In particular, Lineatabs® are NOT recommended if:
- You are a child
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are allergic to shellfish
- You are on a sodium-restricted diet
Your doctor knows best. Always to your doctor before adding any dietary supplement to your diet, especially if you have a medical condition or are taking medications.